Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, CogiDocs, Azets has acquired UK company e-Docs.
– We are obviously very happy that e-Docs UK now will become part of CogiDocs. e-Docs UK is a preferred partner for clients looking to manage digital documentation and improve processes, says Rune Skåren, CEO at CogiDocs.
– e-Docs has a wide range of clients and will be a great support to our business, Skåren adds.
An ideal marriage
– This was one of the easiest decisions I have had to make in business. Putting e-Docs into the CogiDocs group will be good for the companies, the employees and customers of e-Docs, says Colin Baterip, Managing Director of e-Docs UK.
According to Baterip, becoming part of a larger company will not only significantly benefit the employees and customers of e-Docs, but also open new markets for e-Docs’ services and solutions.
– It is the ideal marriage of two companies and I feel that e-Docs will be in safe hands for many years to come, Baterip says.
FACTS: e-Docs in a nutshell
- Enterprise Document Solutions UK Ltd, or simply e-Docs, is one of UK’s largest and most successful Document Management companies. e-Docs gives clients control over their incoming and outgoing documents.
- Established in 1988
- 35 employees
- Located in Hertfordshire
For more information, please visit http://www.e-docsuk.co.uk/